Bicycling magazine Editors' Choice.
The addition of our more padded Fleet Air Chamois provides one more reason to choose the Breakaway for its incredible level of value in a performance cycling short. Available in black or charcoal, and made in the USA, Terry's highly rated Breakaway Short features sculpted paneling, minimally compressive, and soft nylon/spandex fabric with no use of elastic in the waist or leg bands. The editors at Bicycling say it best:
Our testers raved about the unobtrusive chamois, pajama-soft fabric, and nonbinding waist and leg openings, which stayed in place without pulling or squeezing our legs as we pedaled. We also appreciated that Terry, a perennial Editors' Choice finalist, makes the Breakaway in the United States...
Fleet Air Chamois:
Seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology and multi-level foam padding, perforated for ventilation and breathability. Light, smooth microfiber fabric and Terry's signature soft-wing construction reduce bulk at the inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
- Nylon/spandex fabric
- Sculpted 6-panel fit
- 2-inch elastic-free comfort waistband
- 2-inch elastic-free, self-fabric leg bands for comfort
- Flat seam construction helps prevent chafing
- 8.5-inch inseam
- Fleet Air Chamois with soft wing technology & perforated foam for breathability
- Moisture Wicking: Transports moisture away from the skin so you feel drier and cooler
- Breathable: Allows vapor to escape, so you feel drier and more comfortable
- Antimicrobial: Inhibits growth of germs, reducing odor, and staying fresher longer
Terry proudly manufactures this knicker in the USA at a green energy-certified sewing facility. Best quality, highest standards, local jobs.