$28.99 - $45.00
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$50.00 - $80.00
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
$18.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
The RockShox Recon Silver: a fork with the performance that'll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. Sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown, and dependable Solo Air spring make Recon Silver the fork you've been looking for. Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, and the Turn Key oil damping system offers external rebound adjustment and compression lockout for on-the-trail adjustability. - PopLoc compatible - 2.4" (62mm) maximum tire width - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 40mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 100mm - Wheel Size: 26" - Stanchion Diameter: 32mm
$229.95 - $299.99
The Ritchey Comp Carbon Road Fork was designed for how you love to ride. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this choice road fork offers superior strength. It's strong without sacrificing a pleasurable road feel. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from crown to shaft and increased impact strength. The orientation of the fibers have been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, which delivers a confident and comfortable ride. The fork also uses various fiber types based on their specific properties to manage different load types as best as possible in the areas in which they occur, such as side load, torsion, and impact. - Material: carbon blades / alloy steerer, crown, and dropouts - Steerer length: 300mm - Axle-crown: 368mm - Rake/Offset: 43mm - Crown diameter: 34mm (1") - 45mm (1-1/8") - Spacing: 39mm - Minimum tire clearance: 4mm - Wheel compatibility: 700c - Weight: 540g (with uncut steerer) - Color: UD carbon finish (1-1/8") - 3K carbon finish (1")
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
$85.00 - $89.99
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Up your game with this all-Carbon rigid fat bike fork. Fitting up to 4.8" tires with a 26" wheel or 3.0" with a 27.5", this weapon will put your fat bike on the diet it deserves. - Full OCLV carbon construction with tapered 1-1/8-1.5" headtube 51mm offset - Accepts post mount brakes, up to 210mm max rotor size - 490mm axle-to-crown length, fits up to 26 x 4.8" or 27.5 X 3.0" tires - Includes 150x15mm thru-axle and carbon compression steerer plug - Carbon armor replaceable dropout guards
Page 1 of 1