Designed around Surly's updated Krampus frame (but also employed on the updated Karate Monkey frames as well), this fork has 15mm thru-axle dropouts spaced at 110mm and clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0-inch tire. To accommodate such big tires it's got a longer axle-to-crown measurement than our Ogre or Karate Monkey forks, making it a perfect rigid fork option for lots of 29ers out there. The Krampus fork's blades were designed and manufactured specifically to play well with the unique forces such a long fork with big tires will encounter, and the steer tube is standard 1-1/8-inch threadless. It has line guides for a disc brake line as well as thru-blade eyelets and Three-Pack bosses on both fork legs. - Axle-to-crown: 483mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm - Tire Clearance: 29 x 3.0-inch - Weight: 1180g uncut
$28.99 - $45.00
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$50.00 - $80.00
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
$16.99 - $17.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
With optimized material concentrated at the brace and seal area, outstanding stiffness and steering precision, and new E-MTB configured fork options with fender mounting points, Recon Silver is an all-around performer suited for any MTB or E-MTB bike. Features - New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (15x110mm version) - New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fit Tires up to 2.8" (15x110mm version without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance) - Fast Black finished 32mm steel upper tubes couple stiffness with a premium look
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Dimension Road Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 773g (1-inch); 780g (1 1/8-inch) - Wheel Size: 700c
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
When performance and weight savings matter most, the new SID SL is the answer. Designed to be fast and nimble, SID SL Ultimate features our lightest damper to date, the new Charger Race Day. Completing a race-proven package, we've included the new DebonAir air spring tuned specifically for the demands of XC riders. Our friends at SKF and Maxima Plush Fluids come along for the ride providing long-lasting fork performance and improved overall suspension feel. It all adds up to the most advanced race-bred fork ever: SID SL. Features - 32mm chassis focused on low weight for the classic XC bike - Charger Race Day Damper - our lightest production damper with rock-solid lockout - DebonAir air spring is tuned specifically to meet the demands of XC and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence and control - New Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Machined/anodized crown - Ultimate foil graphics package
Page 1 of 1