- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
$16.99 - $17.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
$51.99 - $60.00
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when originally introduced in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Features: - Fully redesigned - Laboratory tested and team proven - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474 - Proven 41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty Specs: - 25mm steep offset - 3/8-inch axle slots only - 990 brake mounts - Starting at 2lb 2oz (912 grams)
$85.00 - $89.99
700c Hybrid fork with Cantilever Mounts - Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval-tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - Welded unicrown construction - Axle to Crown Length: 403mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Wheel Size: 700c
Page 1 of 1