Zipp's Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
Zipp's stalwart Service Course 80 handlebars now have an option for those who prefer an ergonomic flat top. The new Service Course 80 Ergo retain the same 80mm reach and 125mm drop of the existing Service Course 80 bars, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. New is the flattened bar top and a 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course 80 Ergo are Zipp's first ergo bars to be clip-on compatible. The Service Course 80 Ergo bar uses 6061 aluminum to tip the scales at 315g for a 42cm-wide bar and comes in a Bead Blast Black finish. Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - 6061 aluminum for light weight and durability - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Flat transition to hoods - Short reach to brake levers - 3° backsweep for wrist comfort - Anatomic drop shape - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
When it comes to fighting the clock, the Carbon Strykes give you the advantage you need. These aero bars feature a wide array of hand positions and amazing vibration damping to ensure you’ll comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And Profile's F-19 arm rests give you a fast and comfy racing stance. The Strykes fit most handlebars thanks to Profile's ingenious Multi-Fit System, too.
Profile's Largo bar uses double-butted 7075 aluminum to make a lightweight handlebar that maximizes stiffness for sprinting and climbing. A wider center clamping area easily accommodates clip-on aerobars and the extended reach means there's no compromise between an aerobar or in-the-drops position. The Largo is also shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability and offers excellent comfort due to its ergonomic bends.
Ergonomic Legacy II Aerobars feature extensions that provide a variety of hand positioning, and width and rotational armrests with a high stack to achieve a relaxed ride position. Ideal for riders that need extra positions for Centuries. - Injected Venturi Armrest and ZB Bracket - Forged 6061-T6 construction with armrest made of injected nylon and glass fiber - Fixed extension adjustment - Extension angle 44 degrees with 58mm rise - Fits both 26.0 and 31.8mm basebars, shims included
Profile's Stoker 26 Base Bar features a 26.0mm diameter the entire length across the bar, allowing the widest aero bar clamping area that Profile makes. This makes the bar ideal if you have a wide aero position or need a comfy stoker bar for your tandem. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the Stoker 26 is light, not to mention shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability. Plus, it's pre-drilled for internal cable routing for aerodynamics and a clean look.
Profile's T1+ Clip-on Aerobars feature Stryke-bend extensions with length, width and arm-rest adjustment so you can easily achieve your perfect aero position. The 6061 aluminum extensions keep weight down, while the forged brackets provide strength exactly where you need it. You'll get fast and stay there thanks to J2 brackets for an adjustable lower arm position, giving you an edge over your competition whether it's other racers or your own personal record.
- Aluminum AL-2014 DB construction • Sizes: 38 (Compact only), 40, 42 and 44cm (C/C) • Color: SB Black, Shiny White (compact only) • Weight: from 260g.
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
Giant's Contact Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and comes in six sizes for an ergonomic fit.
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
- Lightweight 2014 Aluminum Alloy Construction - 750Mm Wide For Maximum Torsional Stiffness And Pinpoint Control - 9° Rearward / 5° Upward Sweep
Giant's Contact SL Trail Riser Handlebars are made from lightweight 2014 aluminum. Engineered for performance and specifically designed for maximum torsional stiffness, they boast pinpoint steering precision plus incredible power delivery.
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight - 9° rearward/5° upward sweep - 19mm rise - Micro-adjust set-up markings - Not compatible with bar ends
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
$125.00 $250.00 50% Savings
- Full composite handlebar
- Ultra-light high-performance full-composite construction - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust set-up markings
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 5° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Page 1 of 3 Next page