- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
$16.99 - $19.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
Page 1 of 1