With its sleek synthetic leather upper and composite sole, the Women's Attack rivals other road shoes at twice the price. The heavily perforated synthetic leather upper uses low-profile bonding for a highly breathable and super comfortable fit. An L6E BOA® dial provides quick-fit micro-adjustments through the mid-foot while a strap provides set-and-forget independent adjustment at the forefoot. One of the biggest downsides to road shoes is how slippery they can be off the bike, so to make walking easier, the heel incorporates an EVA rubber heel bumper with a 1cm rise for more confidence on cafe floors. For maximum versatility, the sole is set up to give you the option to use a two-bolt or a three-bolt cleat. If you're ready to step up to a dedicated road shoe, put the Attack on your list.
- Women's-specific fit
- Perforated synthetic leather upper is durable and breathable
- BOA® Fit System with L6E reel and forefoot strap for zonal fit adjustments
- Soft TX lace guides eliminate pressure and hotspots
- 1:1® Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper give stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
- Upper: 100% rubber/plastic, Bottom: 71% nylon plastic, 23% carbon fiber, 4% rubber, 2% steel
|CYCLING WOMEN'S SIZING|
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.