This ultra-lightweight road racing bike with innovative aero features delivers the speed and cutting edge performance needed for any race, climb, or road ride.
Impeccably handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors, and passionate cyclists alike, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is programmed for both prolonged uphill efforts and quick accelerations so you can conquer the steepest climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents, and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
- Aero-inspired tubing that thickens as it nears the bottom bracket for optimized aero features and pedaling stiffness
- Giant SLR WheelSystem for leading efficiency
- SLR Tubeless tires for improved overall performance, ride quality and durability
- All new Contact SLR Flux, composite stem for an aero advantage with an optimized stiffness to weight balance
- A lightweight Advanced SL Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders
- CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling
- PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
- OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control
- MegaDrive tube design adds steering and pedaling stiffness
- Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Advanced SL-grade composite, Integrated seatpost|
|Fork||Advanced SL-grade composite, Full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 0 DBL WheelSystem; 30mm deep, 23mm wide, Tubeless, Full composite|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 0 DBL WheelSystem; Pawl driver, QR, [F] 16h [R] 21h|
|Spokes||Giant SLR 0 DBL WheelSystem; Dynamic Balanced Lacing, bladed stainless|
|Tires||Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Crankset||SRAM RED w/Power Meter|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM GXP|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED E-Tap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED E-Tap|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM RED 11x28, 11-Speed|
|Shifters||SRAM RED E-Tap|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Flux|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED E-Tap|
|Saddle||Liv Contact SLR Forward|
|Seat Post||Advanced SL-grade composite, integrated design|
|Accessories & Extras||Ride Sense ANT+/Bluetooth|