700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$7.99 - $29.99 $29.99 Up To 73% Savings
Bontrager's R1 Road is a super tire for training rides, centuries and all-around riding. The round profile and lightly textured tread offer low rolling resistance and grip like glue in the corners while the lightweight, high-density casing provides a supple ride you'll love.
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Great for both on and off-road riding
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
-K847 Kross Plus tire (26x1.95)
- Center ridged tire knobby
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
With Bontrager's Connection Trail Tire, you get the best of both worlds. The shallow, closely spaced knobs roll fast and smooth on pavement, but provide sure-footed grip when you roll off the beaten path.
Feel fast, safe, and stable in any weather and on any road on the T1 road touring tire. With super tough nylon casing and durable compound for added wear and traction, this tire is ideal for touring, training, or recreational riding. Key features - Engineered tread design for confidence in wet or dry conditions - Durable compound gives long tread life - Extra-strong nylon casing
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- C241 Beach Cruiser tires (26x2.125)
- All black tire offers a superior casing, stiffened sidewall and super puncture resistance - Offers all the benefits of normal Everwear tires and designed to offer double or triple the mileage of the average racing tire - Features a wear indicator under the extra thick, 5mm, long lasting carbon rubber tread - Great for any situation, street/track riding, skidding and distance touring
$23.99 $49.99 52% Savings
- Low rolling resistance with excellent cornering grip - Unique Aero Wing bead eliminates gap between rim and tire for aero advantage - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Tread confidently Your bike is your freedom. Trails, bike paths, and roads await. The LT3 Hard-Case Ultimate is an all-condition, light trail specialty tire that's designed for fast rolling on both pavement and trails without having to worry about rocks or debris causing flats. Key features - Excels on light to moderate trails - Open tread design for trail use
$24.99 $79.99 69% Savings
Bontrager's R4 Aero Tire is all about making you faster and more efficient. Its 220tpi casing creates less drag and provides a supple road feel you'll love, while the tread minimizes rolling resistance and grips great in the corners. The R4 Aero also features integrated flat-tire protection. Plus, this amazing tire has Bontrager's unique aero wing design that saves you energy mile after mile. In fact, it has been tested to save over three minutes in the bike leg of the Ironman Triathlon! No wonder Keith Bontrager himself calls the R4, "the World's Fastest Tire."
Bontrager's T2 Road Tire is a super tire for training rides and all your other riding. The round profile and lightly textured tread offer low-rolling resistance and good grip in wet or dry conditions, perfect for riding, commuting and training in the shoulder seasons of Spring and Fall. The durable compound gives you long tread life for touring or recreational riding, too.
Continental's City Ride II is a sturdy and nimble tire for pavement. Its smooth center and treaded shoulders ensure low rolling resistance, easy pedaling, and confident cornering. You also get Continental's Puncture ProTection, and Reflex reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
- Great value off road tire - High volume casing for comfort and performance - 30tpi nylon casing
Fast rolling, durable hybrid tires with great traction. Highly versatile, smooth roller When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. Key features - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
Page 1 of 4 Next page