RENT GREAT BIKES AT GREAT RATES
HOW TO RESERVE A BIKE
NOTE: If you are renting a bicycle for Bike to the 500 (Sunday, May 26), go to THIS PAGE:
https://www.bgindy.com/product-list/rental-bikes-for-bike-to-the-500-1279/ to reserve your rental bicycle.
To reserve a bike at BGI North, call 317-842-4140 or fill out this form and we will contact you to complete your reservation
To reserve a bike at BGI South, call 317-885-7194. One week advanced reservations required.
To reserve a bike at BGI Downtown, call 317-612-3099 or fill out this form and we will contact you to complete your reservation
All bike rentals include a helmet and a flat fix kit. Locks and maps are available by request.
* Rentals must be returned 30 minutes prior to closing to avoid overnight surcharge
** Taxes are not included in rental rates
ADDITIONAL BIKE RENTAL INFORMATION
- Valid driver's license, credit card, and signed waiver required with all rentals.
- Payment in advance is required.
- Helmet use is a requirement of the rental contract.
- Renter is responsible for damage to the bike and a clean-up charge of $30 may be applied if the bike is returned in an excessively dirty condition.
- Offered types & sizes are subject to availability.
- Visit this page for Sizing Information
- Reservations are recommended for rental bikes at BGI North and BGI Downtown. Reservations at least one week in advance are required for rental bikes at BGI South.