Named after a popular mountain bike trail in the Columbia River Gorge, the Syncline is for biking, hiking, camping, and walking in the rain.
Made with fully seam-taped Artex Hardshell 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable fabric, the Syncline Jacket will keep you dry and comfortable, while cross-core vents prevent overheating. 3M Reflective trim on the front and back sleeves make this jacket visible from all angles in low light when headlights approach.
- Artex Hardshell 2.5-layer fabric for waterproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Seam-taped construction for maximum wind and waterproofness
- Cross-core vents
- 360 degrees of subtle 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material for maximum visibility
- Front handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hood fits under a helmet
- Double-toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Full fit