As a 2.5-layer hardshell jacket, the Syncline CC is an extremely lightweight, packable rain jacket that fits well in panniers, a backpack, or a hip pack. Featuring Clean Color technology (which uses Bluesign System approved dyes), the Syncline CC Jacket keeps harmful chemicals out of the manufacturing process, protecting people and the planet.
When precipitation hits, be ready. Featuring Showers Pass' proprietary Artex waterproof-breathable membrane and fully taped seams, the Syncline CC jacket sheds rain while allowing moisture-causing body heat to escape, regulating core temperatures for greater comfort.
Packed with all the features you would expect from Showers Pass: extended sleeves with adjustable cuffs to tailor your fit when your arms are stretched, 360 degrees of 3M Scotchlite reflective trim for safety, an adjustable hood that fits under a cycling helmet, and core vents to maximize adjustable ventilation if you're wearing a backpack. This updated Syncline CC jacket features a slightly longer front for greater coverage when it's time to get off the saddle to explore. Perfect for extended trips in the backcountry, the Syncline CC jacket is your first line of defense when showers hit.
- Artex 2.5-layer fabric for waterproof-windproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Seam-taped construction for maximum wind and waterproofness
- 2 Cross-core vents for maximum ventilation
- 360 degrees of subtle 3M Scotchlite reflective material for maximum visibility
- Front handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hood fits under a helmet
- Double-toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Locker loop