Saris Door County
Let Us Do the Lifting
If you’re searching for the ultimate bike rack for eBikes, look no further than the Saris Door County. Powered by your vehicle’s 7-pin
connection, the Door County is a full-service electric bike rack for electric bikes. Simply turn the key and press a button, and the Door County platform hitch rack effortlessly lifts eBikes into the transport position, and back down again. And when you’re on the road, the Door County keeps the electric vibe going with glowing tail lights, including running, brake and turn signals.
As for your precious two-wheeled cargo, the Saris Door County can transport two bikes, up to 60 lb. per bike, and sports integrated
locks. The Door County’s unique lobster claw-style bike holds easily adjust to accommodate common electric bike features, such as fenders and down-tubemounted batteries. Ferocious in name only, the Door County’s lobster bike claws are gentle on your bike’s paint and ensure peace of mind as you travel down the road. And when you’re ready to call it a day, the Door County folds for storage and convenient wheels make it easy to roll away.
- Full-Service Hitch Rack: raises and lowers bikes with electric lift assist, eliminating the need to manually lift heavy eBikes.
- eBike Friendly Bike Holds: unique “lobster claws” securely hold bikes without touching fenders or eBike battery mounts.
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack, plus tail lights for enhanced visibility.
- Roll & Ride: folds for compact storage and maneuvering, while built-in wheels make it easy to roll into place.
- For use with 2” hitch receivers only. (Not approved for use on RVs or tow-behind RVs and trailers).
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 48".
- Compatible with bike tires up to 3".
- Electric platform style hitch rack.
- For use with 2” receivers only. (Not approved for use on RVs or tow-behind RVs and trailers).
- Electric system raises and lowers bikes with rack-mounted turn-key controls and buttons.
- Electric system powers tail lights (running, brake, turn signals) for extra visibility.
- Electric system connects to vehicle via 7-pin bladed connection.
- Lobster claw-style locks the bike by the frame, ideal for bikes with fenders or eBikes with down-tube mounted batteries.
- Integrated locking secures rack to the car, and bikes to the rack.
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded.
- Rack trays fold inwards for compact storage.
- Integrated wheels allow rack to be maneuvered when folded.
- Wheel straps are provided for front and rear wheel for extra peace of mind.
- 1-year warranty for electronics
- Rack weight: 63 lb.