Pearl Izumi Men's Quest Road
Everything you need and nothing you don't. We created this road cycling shoe with a stiff full nylon sole designed for easy pedaling to reduce foot fatigue. The heavily perforated film upper is bonded to a highly breathable mesh for optimal ventilation. Three supple straps offer a strong closure with easy on-the-fly adjustability. Our 1cm rubber heel bumper makes this shoe an easy walker with either two-bolt or three-bolt cleats.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability
- Anatomic three-strap design comfortably secures foot and is easy to adjust
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL and 2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Anatomic three-strap hook and loop|
|Outsole||1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||8|
* Subject to change without notice.