The Expedition PRO blends the lightweight and stiffness of a road shoe with the durability of a mountain bike shoe. If you’re lining up for a gravel event or cross-country race, look no further. The perforated synthetic leather upper features bonded construction to reduce bulk for a breathable slipper-like fit. A pair of BOA® L6C dials give riders independent adjustment of the mid and forefoot zones and we incorporated Soft TX lace guides to eliminate pressure points across the top of the foot. Off-road riding can be dirty work, so we wrapped the toe and heel of the 1:1® EX PRO Carbon sole in a scuff-resistant TPU layer and incorporated a mud-shedding open tread design. Inside, you’ll find a dual-density footbed that’s ergonomically designed to provide optimal support, pedaling efficiency, and comfort. Crush the big miles in comfort with the Expedition PRO.
- BOA® Fit System with L6E Reel and forefoot strap for zonal fit adjustments
- Soft TX lace guides eliminate pressure and hotspots
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
- 1:1® Next Step Nylon composite sole does what no other can: delivers uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Reinforced toe bumper for added durability and protection
- TPU lugs deliver off-the-bike confidence
- Upper: 100% rubber/plastic, Bottom: 60% carbon fiber, 38% TPU, 2% steel