The Radix MIPS W helmet combines rugged style and durability to meet the demands of core trail riders, with the coverage, light weight, and ventilation riders need to ride comfortably and confidently all day.
The Women's Radix MIPS W helmet is for the rugged adventurer who appreciates a perfect fit, the sun staying out of their eyes, and plenty of ventilation.
The highly adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS system allows you to customize fit and feel for enhanced stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact. The P.O.V. visor offers 15 degrees of adjustment, and the tough polycarbonate outer shell is fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using our In-Mold construction process, to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk.
- Integrated MIPS
- Construction: In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Ventilation: Wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS
- Weight: 316g (Size Medium CPSC); 300g (Size Medium CE)
- Certification: Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older, E.U.: CE EN1078
- Highlights: P.O.V. Adjustable visor, Quick dry padding, Slimline webbing
US CPSC, E.U.: CE EN1078
|Adult Super Fit Size||Circumference|
|Small||51 - 55cm|
|Medium||55 - 59cm|