At just 185g per shoe with pro-level performance and unrivaled comfort, the Empire SLX lets you fly in first-class style.
To make a minimalist shoe that retains the supportive structure of the legendary Empire while advancing the style, we started with a one-piece ultralight monofilament Synchwire mesh upper designed around a classic laced closure to fit and feel like a second skin. Thermal-welded Teijin TPU adds structural support exactly where its needed, and a high-modulus Easton EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber plate provides ultimate stiffness to weight for power transfer. Our adjustable Super Natural Fit footbed system is the final touch, allowing you to customize arch support right out of the box for luxurious comfort and optimal pedaling efficiency.
- One-piece upper design
- Premium Evofiber SL breathable Teijin microfiber upper
- Empire laces: hold a knot, durable, and light
- Easton EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon
- Titanium hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- Ultralight Super Natural fit kit with adjustable arch support
- Ultralight footbed
- XT2 anti-microbial fiber top sheet
- 185 grams (size 42.5 with ultralight footbed)
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Empire laces: Hold a knot, durable, and light|
Premium Evofiber SL breathable Teijin microfiber
One-piece upper design
|Midsole||High-modulus Easton EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber plate|
Ultralight supernatural fit kit with adjustable arch support
Xt2 anti-microbial fiber top sheet
|Weight||185 grams (size 42.5 with ultralight footbed)|
* Subject to change without notice.