Giro Cylinder HV+
The Cylinder HV+ mountain bike shoe is made for riders with wide- or high-volume feet who want the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a Boa dial. With a single dial and a set-and-forget front strap, you can quickly get in your shoes and hit the trails. The Boa L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe. The co-molded nylon and rubber lugged outsole provides high traction and durability.
- Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with lower-volume strap
- Toe and heel microfiber reinforcements
- Synthetic upper
- High-volume fit
- Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Weight: 325 grams (size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.