WASHBOARD DESCENTS, SKETCHY DIRT, GRAVEL AND ROCKS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL GET ON A GRAVEL RIDE. THIS COMPOSITE GRAVEL MACHINE HAS FRONT SUSPENSION AND ENGINEERED COMPLIANCE TO HELP YOU FLOAT THROUGH IT ALL WITH SPEED AND CONTROL.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant's High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
ADVANCED SL COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Professional Grade raw carbon fiber is woven in our composite factory to produce our lightest, stiffest and highest quality frames. This is the technology used by Giant's pro racers in almost every cycling discipline.
FLIP CHIP - DROPOUT
- Allows riders to quickly adjust the geometry and rear-wheel tire clearance with eccentric, offset two-position hardware in the rear wheel dropouts.
- Giant's original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||16.9||17.7||18.5||19.3||20.1||20.9|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.0°||73.5°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||21.3||21.7||22||22.6||23||23.6|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||4.9||5.3||5.9||6.5||7.1||7.7|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||70.0°||71.0°||71.5°||72.0°||72.0°||72.0°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|G - Trail (mm) (Short | Long)||3.1 | 3.2||2.8 | 3||2.7 | 2.8||2.6 | 2.7||2.6 | 2.7||2.6 | 2.7|
|H - Wheelbase (mm) (Short | Long)||40.3 | 40.7||40.2 | 40.6||40.4 | 40.8||40.6 | 41||41 | 41.4||41.6 | 42|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm) (Short | Long)||16.7 | 17.1||16.7 | 17.1||16.7 | 17.1||16.7 | 17.1||16.7 | 17.1||16.7 | 17.1|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm) (Short | Long)||3.1 | 3.2||3.1 | 3.2||3.1 | 3.2||3.1 | 3.2||3.1 | 3.2||3.1 | 3.2|
|K - Stack (mm)||21.9||22.4||23.1||23.7||24.3||24.8|
|L - Reach (mm)||15||15||15.2||15.4||15.6||16|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm) (Short | Long)||285.1 | 28.8||29.1 | 29.4||29.8 | 30.1||30.5 | 30.7||31.1 | 31.4||31.8 | 32|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||16.5||16.5||17.3||17.3||18.1||18.1|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||2||2.4||2.8||3.1||3.1||3.5|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||6.7||6.7||6.8||6.8||6.9||6.9|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|CM||155 - 166||159 - 171||169 - 181||174 - 186||179 - 191||189 - 200|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout|
|Fork||Advanced SL-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse SL, composite, -5/+15mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.