The Vent Tri Suit is made with new Tri Edge fabric that dries in no time. It also proves to be a great aerodynamic asset with its golf-ball structure, preventing air from staying close to the fabric. Ice pockets located near the rib cage help keep blood vessels cool when filled with ice from the feed zone. Since nutrition is as important as the swim, bike and run during a triathlon, new angled back pockets offer plenty of storage for bars and gels while preventing any loss during the race thanks to a tight elastic opening. The new Tri Air 2 chamois offers more padding in the front area for maximum comfort when riding in aero position. With a back made of highly breathable white mesh fabric, wearing the Vent Tri Suit keeps you cool when things get hot.
- 3Edges: Jacquard dimpled mesh structure that enhances ventilation and breathability.
- Highlander Mesh: Designed for maximum moisture vapor transfer (MVT), which helps prevent overheating from exercise by venting moisture vapor build-up
- Fabric Technology: Chlorine-resistant
- Arm Finish Biceps: Laser-finished armholes for optimal aerodynamics
- Chamois: TriAir 2
- Leg Finish Thighs: Lazer-finished at thighs
- Pockets: 2 ice pockets at sides, 2 angled rear pockets
- Visibility Features: Reflective trim
- Zipper: Full-length zip