A mix of art, comfort and performance. Louis Garneau a Bachelor's Degree in Arts from Laval University so, understandably, art holds an important place in our company. That's why a new series of Art Factory jerseys is launched every year, inspired both by our Founder and the current trends.
Highly ventilated longer sleeves fit well on the arm while offering an up-to-date cycling jersey style. The Art Factory Jersey features a full zipper and ventilated back pockets to keep you cool for those warm and sunny rides. A silicon gripper at the bottom holds the jersey well in place during pedaling. Many reflective trims and logos make sure you're being seen, even when your sunset ride latest a bit longer than expected.
- Highlander Mesh: Designed for maximum moisture vapor transfer (MVT), which helps prevent overheating from exercise by venting moisture vapor build-up
- Lightsens: Stretchable, light, breathable and quick-drying fabric
- Fabric Technology: Quick-drying and moisture management
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Features: Mesh at sleeves and under back pocket
- Hem Finish: Silicone gripper at hem
- Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 30
- Visibility Features: Reflective logo, reflective trim