The CADEX 65 WheelSystem is for cyclists seeking maximum aero performance and stability without compromising on grams. Featuring a hookless rim design and aero carbon spokes to maximize aerodynamics in shifting winds and to significantly reduce overall weight, the CADEX 65 also employs a low-friction hub which drastically diminishes power loss.
- Hookless rim design helps reduce aerodynamic loss and, through a continuous carbon fiber structure, enhances overall durability
- Custom-tuned aero carbon spokes offer excellent aerodynamic characteristics, superior stability in shifting winds, and ultra-light weight
- Custom-tuned dynamic balanced lacing technology makes a stiffer, more efficient wheel designed for real-world applications
- Precision reinforced carbon lay-up places carbon fiber only where needed, creating an exceptionally solid structure without adding any unnecessary grams
- CADEX-specific brake pad features a specifically designed channel to optimize water displacement as well as an all-new compound, allowing the pad to conform better to the brake track, resulting in more precise and effortless braking
- Low friction hub eliminates bearing friction, reducing potential watt loss
|Carbon Hookless Clincher (Tubeless)
|Titanium 130x5 QR
|CADEX Low Friction Hub, Ratchet Driver
|Aero Carbon Spoke
|Inner Rim Width
|Outer Rim Width
* Subject to change without notice.
|130mm QR / Black / 700c