A light and versatile saddle with a shorter profile for targeted comfort, perfect for riders of all genders and all disciplines.
Comfort in a compact package
Verse Short Elite brings comfort to any riding position thanks to a lightweight package and targeted support, backed by a versatile design that’s optimized for any rider, any gender, and any discipline. A full cutout provides long-haul comfort and Wing Flex allows the saddle’s edges to flex and adapt to riders’ inner leg movement and pelvic rotation.
- Short profile provides targeted support for riders of any gender in a performance riding position
- Wing Flex allows the shell's edges to adapt to rider's inner legs movement and pelvic rotation
- Full saddle cutout minimizes soft tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance
- Featherweight shell with Austenite rails that are lighter and stronger than hollow titanium
- Elite-level trim optimizes foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximize performance and rider comfort
- Blendr accessory mounts offer clean integrated mount for rear Flare light
For men, for women, for mountain, for road.
Verse Short is designed to add comfort for all genders. It's your go-to performance posture saddle for both trail and road.
The short profile provides targeted support and a performance riding position for all genders.
Wing flex allows the saddle shell's side edges to flex and adapt to a rider's inner leg movement and pelvic rotation.
A full saddle cutout minimizes soft tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance.
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Rail dimensions||Round 7x7mm (Standard)||Round 7x7mm (Standard)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft touch)||F-24 (soft touch)|
|Rail material||Hollow Stainless Steel||Hollow Stainless Steel|