12- to 24-Inch
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike.
The Speedster is a high performance race and dirt jump tire designed for speed and minimal drag on hard packed or paved terrain in wet or dry conditions. - Honeycomb center tread provides added traction and increased speed with very low rolling resistance; large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Low Specific Gravity Compound is lightweight and designed for high speed
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride of Electra's extra-wide Cruiser Fatti-O Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
$20.00 - $27.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
$22.99 - $24.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
$19.99 - $22.99
The Current Tire has a grippy tread pattern, good shape and tire width. It's an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness
$17.99 - $20.99
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
Roll on roads and crushed-gravel paths with Electra's Cruiser Classic Knobby Tire. And, it adds a touch of style to any bicycle.
Custom Electra tires make perfect replacements or upgrades. - A great classic cruiser tire that adds a touch of retro fun to any ride - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Kenda Kontact K841 BMX tire features a wrap around tread design with a knurled surface for better traction and control.
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$15.00 - $19.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
$16.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
$16.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 16 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 317mmm - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 438g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "16 x 1.75"
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
Page 1 of 2 Next page