- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Standard steel replacement
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
$4.99 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
- Stainless steel button head bolts - Sold in bags of 10
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Sunlite's Single Speed Chain Guide lets you turn most geared bikes into single speeds. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and takes up the chain slack for smooth, quite and chain-drop-free riding. It's made of aluminum and steel for excellent performance and durability. And it also allows adjusting the chain line to perfection for the smoothest-running drivetrain.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
Page 1 of 1